Wednesday, February 25, 2009
February 25, 2009 Meeting Agenda and Audio
February 25, 2008 Commissiom Meeting Agenda
A G E N D A
Commission on Government
Forecasting and Accountability
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 11:00 a.m.
Room A-1, Stratton Office Building
- Call to Order by CGFA Co-Chairmen
Senator Jeffrey Schoenberg/Representative Richard Myers
- Selection of a consultant to study the Pension Asset Consolidation Proposal
Dan R. Long, Executive Director
- Future Meetings:
- Economic & Revenue Update for FY 2009 & FY 2010.
Possible dates: Tuesday March 31st or Wednesday, April 1st
- Howe/Tinley Park Facility closures.
Possible dates: March 31st or April 1st.
NOTE: Need to have meeting prior to April 27th
- Approval of contracts for the FY 2010 Group Insurance Program.
Suggested date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 10:00 a.m.
Meeting audio may be downloaded by using a right click on the audio icon and "Saving As". To listen, you must have a media player already installed, otherwise, download and install one from the following link.