Wednesday, October 26, 2011
October 27, 2011 Meeting Agenda and Audio
Facility Closure Hearing October 27, 2011
Facility Closure Hearing
Thursday, October 27 2011; 8:00 a.m.
Room 400 Capitol Building
- Call to Order:
- Co-Chair Senator Jeffrey M. Schoenberg
- Co-Chair Representative Patricia Bellock
- Further Discussion and Vote on the Recommendations to close:
- H. Douglas Singer Mental Health Center in Rockford, Illinois
- Illinois Youth Center at Murphysboro in Murphysboro, Illinois
- Chester Mental Health Center in Chester, Illinois
- Jack Mabley Developmental Center in Dixon, Illinois
Attendance and Votes
Meeting audio may be downloaded by using a right click on the audio icon and "Saving As". To listen, you must have a media player already installed, otherwise, download and install one from the following link.