Public Safety Employee Benefits Act (PSEBA)
Pension Impact Notes
COGFA Research Unit
February 9, 2011 Meeting Information and Audio
Initial Notice Posted on
February 09, 2011
March 16, 2010 Agenda
Commission on Government Forecasting and Accountability
Wednesday, February 9 - 3:00 p.m.
Room 212, State Capitol
- Call to Order by CGFA Co-Chairmen
Senator Jeffery Schoenberg/Representative Patricia Bellock
- Presentation on how the State may devise an income-based formula for healthcare contributions by State of Illinois retirees
- Julie Hamos, Director, DHFS
- Brian Hamer, Director, Revenue
- Janice Bonneville, Deputy Director, CMS, Bureau of Benefits
- Marcia Armstrong, Legislative Liaison, CMS, Bureau of Benefits
- Certificates of Participation Requests
- Western Illinois University request to issue Certificates of Participation
- Jackie Thompson, Vice President for Administrative Services, WIU
- Dana Biernbaum, Assistant Vice President for Administrative Services, WIU
- Scott Coker, Assistant Director of Physical Plant, WIU
- Dave Steelman, Legislative Liaison, WIU
- Andrew Bacon, Partner, Chapman and Cutler, LLC
- John Vincent, John S. Vincent & Co.
- James McNulty, John S. Vincent & Co.
- Illinois State University request to issue Certificates of Participation
- Dan Layzell, Vice President for Financing and Planning, ISU
- Greg Alt, Assistant Vice President for Financial Administration/Comptroller, ISU
- Deb Smitley, Senior Associate Vice President for Planning, Finance and Facilities, ISU
- John Vincent, Financial Advisor for Transaction, John S. Vincent & Co.
- Andrew Bacon, Bond Counsel for Transaction, Chapman and Cutler, LLC
- Next Commission Meeting March 15, 2011 to present FY 2012 Revenue Estimate
Votes and handouts
Meeting audio may be downloaded by using a right click on the audio icon and "Saving As". To listen, you must have a media player already installed, otherwise, download and install one from the following link.